Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosaby - Rappe GOIF

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
37%
x2
32%

over / under

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Nosaby vs Rappe GOIF football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotalands game between

Nosaby and Rappe GOIF scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosaby vs Rappe GOIF free football tips

The Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosaby is about to win this match with 36.11% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rappe GOIF, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.85% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.04% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosaby and Rappe GOIF would not finish with the away win with 30.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rappe GOIF would not lose with 32.05% of probability. And there are 37.33% that the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match between Nosaby and Rappe GOIF would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosaby and Rappe GOIF played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.