Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosaby - Osterlen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
38%
x2
30%

over / under

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
43%
under
57%

4

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

6

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Nosaby vs Osterlen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotalands game between

Nosaby and Osterlen scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosaby vs Osterlen free football tips

The Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosaby is about to win this match with 39.81% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Osterlen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.19% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosaby and Osterlen would not finish with the away win with 32.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Osterlen would not lose with 29.92% of probability. And there are 37.59% that the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match between Nosaby and Osterlen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.98% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.02% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosaby and Osterlen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.