Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosaby - Nassjo

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
44%
under
57%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
44%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%
You might be also interested in

Nosaby vs Nassjo football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotalands game between

Nosaby and Nassjo scheduled for 17. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosaby vs Nassjo free football tips

The Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match will be played on 17. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosaby is about to win this match with 63.05% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Nassjo, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosaby and Nassjo would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Nassjo would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match between Nosaby and Nassjo would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosaby and Nassjo played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.