Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosaby - Husqvarna

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
38%
x2
31%

over / under

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Nosaby vs Husqvarna football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotalands game between

Nosaby and Husqvarna scheduled for 01. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosaby vs Husqvarna free football tips

The Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match will be played on 01. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosaby is about to win this match with 37.62% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Husqvarna, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.3% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.08% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosaby and Husqvarna would not finish with the away win with 31.25% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Husqvarna would not lose with 31.25% of probability. And there are 37.5% that the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match between Nosaby and Husqvarna would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.88% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.13% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosaby and Husqvarna played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.53%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.