Probability

more offers
less offers
Nosaby - Hassleholm IF

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
39%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Nosaby vs Hassleholm IF football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotalands game between

Nosaby and Hassleholm IF scheduled for 12. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nosaby vs Hassleholm IF free football tips

The Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match will be played on 12. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nosaby is about to win this match with 54.68% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hassleholm IF, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.38% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nosaby and Hassleholm IF would not finish with the away win with 37.74% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hassleholm IF would not lose with 23.59% of probability. And there are 38.67% that the Sweden. Division 2. Eastern Gotaland match between Nosaby and Hassleholm IF would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.07% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nosaby and Hassleholm IF played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.