Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Swansea City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Swansea City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Swansea City scheduled for 08. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Swansea City free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 08. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 51.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Swansea City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.08% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Swansea City would not finish with the away win with 39.26% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Swansea City would not lose with 24.16% of probability. And there are 36.58% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Swansea City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Swansea City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.