Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Sheffield Wednesday

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
40%
x2
17%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3
+3

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-2
+2

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
56%
AH2
44%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Sheffield Wednesday football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Sheffield Wednesday scheduled for 19. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Sheffield Wednesday free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 19. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 66.57% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sheffield Wednesday, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Sheffield Wednesday would not finish with the away win with 42.74% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sheffield Wednesday would not lose with 16.86% of probability. And there are 40.41% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Sheffield Wednesday would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Sheffield Wednesday played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.