Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Sheffield United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
36%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Sheffield United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Sheffield United scheduled for 26. 01. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Sheffield United free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 26. 01. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 38.61% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sheffield United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.39% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Sheffield United would not finish with the away win with 33.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sheffield United would not lose with 30.56% of probability. And there are 35.95% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Sheffield United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.28% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.72% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Sheffield United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.27%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.