Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Reading

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
42%
x2
13%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
43%
under
57%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
90%
AH2
26%

0

AH1
87%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
13%

+1
-1

AH1
74%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Reading football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Reading scheduled for 10. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Reading free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 10. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 74.33% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Reading, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 9.57% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.09% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Reading would not finish with the away win with 45.37% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Reading would not lose with 12.77% of probability. And there are 41.86% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Reading would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.33% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.67% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Reading played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.