Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Reading

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
40%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
36%
under
65%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
37%

-1
+1

AH1
89%
AH2
31%

0

AH1
83%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
17%

+1
-1

AH1
69%
AH2
11%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
63%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Reading football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Reading scheduled for 10. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Reading free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 10. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 68.19% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Reading, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.02% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.78% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Reading would not finish with the away win with 44.47% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Reading would not lose with 15.15% of probability. And there are 40.39% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Reading would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.66% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.35% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Reading played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.