Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Reading

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
40%
x2
16%

over / under

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
81%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
19%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Reading football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Reading scheduled for 09. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Reading free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 09. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 66.92% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Reading, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.75% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.34% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Reading would not finish with the away win with 43.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Reading would not lose with 16.26% of probability. And there are 40.04% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Reading would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.31% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Reading played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.82%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.