Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Manchester United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
23%
12
38%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+2
-2

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+3
-3

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Manchester United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

Norwich City and Manchester United scheduled for 27. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Manchester United free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 27. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 23.34% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manchester United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 52.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.68% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Manchester United would not finish with the away win with 23.27% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manchester United would not lose with 38.36% of probability. And there are 38.36% that the England. Premier League match between Norwich City and Manchester United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.21% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.79% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Manchester United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.