Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Manchester City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
6%
12
46%
x2
48%

over / under

1.5

over
91%
under
9%

2

over
87%
under
13%

2.5

over
76%
under
24%

3

over
73%
under
28%

3.5

over
60%
under
40%

4

over
52%
under
48%

4.5

over
43%
under
58%

5

over
32%
under
68%

5.5

over
28%
under
72%

6

over
19%
under
81%

6.5

over
18%
under
82%

7.5

over
10%
under
90%

8.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

+2
-2

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

+3
-3

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+4
-4

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+5
-5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+5.5
-5.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+6
-6

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Manchester City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

Norwich City and Manchester City scheduled for 14. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Manchester City free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 14. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 3.37% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manchester City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 88.49% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 8.14% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Manchester City would not finish with the away win with 5.75% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manchester City would not lose with 48.12% of probability. And there are 46.13% that the England. Premier League match between Norwich City and Manchester City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 76.42% probability and under 2.5 goals with 23.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Manchester City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.82%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.