Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Manchester City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
9%
12
44%
x2
46%

over / under

1.5

over
88%
under
12%

2.5

over
72%
under
28%

3.5

over
53%
under
47%

4

over
44%
under
56%

4.5

over
32%
under
68%

5.5

over
18%
under
82%

6.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
39%
AH2
62%

+2
-2

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
58%
AH2
42%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Manchester City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

Norwich City and Manchester City scheduled for 14. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Manchester City free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 14. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 5.87% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manchester City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 82.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 11.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Manchester City would not finish with the away win with 9.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manchester City would not lose with 46.16% of probability. And there are 44.42% that the England. Premier League match between Norwich City and Manchester City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 71.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 28.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Manchester City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.