Norwich City and Ipswich Town scheduled for 10. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The England. Championship match will be played on 10. 02. 2019 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 69.75% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ipswich Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.07% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.18% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.28% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.72% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Ipswich Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.11%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.