Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Hull City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
39%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Hull City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Hull City scheduled for 13. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Hull City free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 13. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 58.05% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hull City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.51% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Hull City would not finish with the away win with 40.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hull City would not lose with 20.35% of probability. And there are 38.67% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Hull City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.86% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Hull City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.