Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Hull City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
38%
x2
21%

over / under

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
12%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Hull City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Hull City scheduled for 13. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Hull City free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 13. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 58.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hull City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.55% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.15% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Hull City would not finish with the away win with 41.4% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hull City would not lose with 20.52% of probability. And there are 38.08% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Hull City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.86% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Hull City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.88%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.