Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Chelsea

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
37%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

+2
-2

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+3
-3

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Chelsea football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

Norwich City and Chelsea scheduled for 24. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Chelsea free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 24. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 23.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chelsea, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 51.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.91% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Chelsea would not finish with the away win with 23.84% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chelsea would not lose with 38.67% of probability. And there are 37.49% that the England. Premier League match between Norwich City and Chelsea would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.72% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.29% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Chelsea played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.