Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Chelsea

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
18%
12
40%
x2
42%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
52%
AH2
48%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
62%
AH2
38%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Chelsea football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

Norwich City and Chelsea scheduled for 24. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Chelsea free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 24. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 14.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chelsea, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 64.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Chelsea would not finish with the away win with 18.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chelsea would not lose with 42.01% of probability. And there are 39.5% that the England. Premier League match between Norwich City and Chelsea would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Chelsea played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.