Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Blackburn Rovers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
41%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
85%
under
15%

2

over
82%
under
18%

2.5

over
66%
under
34%

3

over
57%
under
43%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

4

over
33%
under
67%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-3
+3

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-2
+2

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

-1
+1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Blackburn Rovers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Blackburn Rovers free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 69.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Blackburn Rovers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.6% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers would not finish with the away win with 43.93% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Blackburn Rovers would not lose with 15.43% of probability. And there are 40.64% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 65.89% probability and under 2.5 goals with 34.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.