Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Birmingham City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Birmingham City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Norwich City and Birmingham City scheduled for 18. 01. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Birmingham City free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 18. 01. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 51.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Birmingham City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.54% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Birmingham City would not finish with the away win with 39.32% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Birmingham City would not lose with 24.02% of probability. And there are 36.66% that the England. Championship match between Norwich City and Birmingham City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.82% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.17% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Birmingham City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.