Probability

more offers
less offers
Norwich City - Aston Villa

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
75%
under
26%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
28%
under
73%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Norwich City vs Aston Villa football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

Norwich City and Aston Villa scheduled for 05. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norwich City vs Aston Villa free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 05. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norwich City is about to win this match with 44.38% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Aston Villa, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.09% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.54% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norwich City and Aston Villa would not finish with the away win with 35.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Aston Villa would not lose with 27.74% of probability. And there are 37.19% that the England. Premier League match between Norwich City and Aston Villa would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norwich City and Aston Villa played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.