Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway (Women) - Scotland (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
42%
x2
15%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
69%
under
31%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Norway (Women) vs Scotland (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. Womens game between

Norway (Women) and Scotland (Women) scheduled for 17. 01. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway (Women) vs Scotland (Women) free football tips

The Friendlies. Women match will be played on 17. 01. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway (Women) is about to win this match with 66.82% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Scotland (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.22% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway (Women) and Scotland (Women) would not finish with the away win with 43.24% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Scotland (Women) would not lose with 14.81% of probability. And there are 41.95% that the Friendlies. Women match between Norway (Women) and Scotland (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 68.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 31.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway (Women) and Scotland (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.