Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway (Women) - Nigeria (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
41%
x2
14%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
82%
under
19%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-4
+4

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-3
+3

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
29%
AH2
72%

-2
+2

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

-1
+1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Norway (Women) vs Nigeria (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Womens game between

Norway (Women) and Nigeria (Women) scheduled for 08. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway (Women) vs Nigeria (Women) free football tips

The FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match will be played on 08. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway (Women) is about to win this match with 71.25% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Nigeria (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.33% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway (Women) and Nigeria (Women) would not finish with the away win with 44.47% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Nigeria (Women) would not lose with 14.35% of probability. And there are 41.18% that the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match between Norway (Women) and Nigeria (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.77% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.23% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway (Women) and Nigeria (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.19%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.