Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway (Women) - Nigeria (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
44%
x2
9%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3.5

over
36%
under
65%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
47%
AH2
53%
You might be also interested in

Norway (Women) vs Nigeria (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Womens game between

Norway (Women) and Nigeria (Women) scheduled for 08. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway (Women) vs Nigeria (Women) free football tips

The FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match will be played on 08. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway (Women) is about to win this match with 80.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Nigeria (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 6.49% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 13.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway (Women) and Nigeria (Women) would not finish with the away win with 47.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Nigeria (Women) would not lose with 8.89% of probability. And there are 44.07% that the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match between Norway (Women) and Nigeria (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.86% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway (Women) and Nigeria (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 35.5%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.