Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway (Women) - England (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
37%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

+1
-1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+2
-2

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Norway (Women) vs England (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teams. Womens game between

Norway (Women) and England (Women) scheduled for 03. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway (Women) vs England (Women) free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams. Women match will be played on 03. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway (Women) is about to win this match with 29.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, England (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 43.81% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.43% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway (Women) and England (Women) would not finish with the away win with 28.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that England (Women) would not lose with 34.77% of probability. And there are 36.8% that the Friendlies. National Teams. Women match between Norway (Women) and England (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway (Women) and England (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.06%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.