Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway (Women) - England (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
36%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
7%
under
93%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

+1
-1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

Norway (Women) vs England (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Womens game between

Norway (Women) and England (Women) scheduled for 27. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway (Women) vs England (Women) free football tips

The FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match will be played on 27. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway (Women) is about to win this match with 22.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, England (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 48.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.69% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway (Women) and England (Women) would not finish with the away win with 25.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that England (Women) would not lose with 38.6% of probability. And there are 35.72% that the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match between Norway (Women) and England (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.15% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.84% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway (Women) and England (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.