Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway (Women) - England (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
36%
x2
38%

over / under

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%
You might be also interested in

Norway (Women) vs England (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Womens game between

Norway (Women) and England (Women) scheduled for 27. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway (Women) vs England (Women) free football tips

The FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match will be played on 27. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway (Women) is about to win this match with 24.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, England (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.75% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway (Women) and England (Women) would not finish with the away win with 26.43% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that England (Women) would not lose with 37.93% of probability. And there are 35.64% that the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match between Norway (Women) and England (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.86% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway (Women) and England (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.82%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.