Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway (Women) - Denmark (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
36%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Norway (Women) vs Denmark (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Algarve Cup. Womens game between

Norway (Women) and Denmark (Women) scheduled for 27. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway (Women) vs Denmark (Women) free football tips

The Algarve Cup. Women match will be played on 27. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway (Women) is about to win this match with 39.29% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Denmark (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.04% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway (Women) and Denmark (Women) would not finish with the away win with 34.22% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Denmark (Women) would not lose with 30.27% of probability. And there are 35.51% that the Algarve Cup. Women match between Norway (Women) and Denmark (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.18% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.81% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway (Women) and Denmark (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.01%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.