Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway (Women) - Australia (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
37%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2
-2

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+3
-3

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Norway (Women) vs Australia (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Womens game between

Norway (Women) and Australia (Women) scheduled for 22. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway (Women) vs Australia (Women) free football tips

The FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match will be played on 22. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway (Women) is about to win this match with 26.74% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Australia (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.81% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.45% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway (Women) and Australia (Women) would not finish with the away win with 26.45% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Australia (Women) would not lose with 36.51% of probability. And there are 37.05% that the FIFA World Cup. 2019. Women match between Norway (Women) and Australia (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.15% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.85% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway (Women) and Australia (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.