Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway - Sweden

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
12%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5

over
5%
under
95%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
52%
AH2
50%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
56%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
57%
AH2
49%

0

AH1
55%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
45%

+1
-1

AH1
51%
AH2
43%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
44%

+2
-2

AH1
50%
AH2
48%
You might be also interested in

Norway vs Sweden football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Norway and Sweden scheduled for 26. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway vs Sweden free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 26. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway is about to win this match with 37.9% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sweden, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.66% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway and Sweden would not finish with the away win with 34.23% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sweden would not lose with 31.06% of probability. And there are 34.72% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Norway and Sweden would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway and Sweden played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.