Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway - Sweden

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
35%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
65%
under
36%

2

over
54%
under
46%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

5

over
6%
under
94%

5.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
42%
AH2
50%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
44%
AH2
51%

-1
+1

AH1
43%
AH2
52%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
51%

0

AH1
49%
AH2
0%

+1
-1

AH1
48%
AH2
57%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
49%
AH2
56%

+2
-2

AH1
50%
AH2
58%
You might be also interested in

Norway vs Sweden football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Norway and Sweden scheduled for 26. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway vs Sweden free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 26. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway is about to win this match with 34.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sweden, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.06% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.52% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway and Sweden would not finish with the away win with 31.48% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sweden would not lose with 33.22% of probability. And there are 35.29% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Norway and Sweden would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 38.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway and Sweden played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.