Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway - Spain

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
18%
12
39%
x2
43%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1
+1

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

+1
-1

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+2
-2

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+3
-3

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+4
-4

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Norway vs Spain football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Norway and Spain scheduled for 12. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway vs Spain free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 12. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway is about to win this match with 14.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Spain, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 63.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway and Spain would not finish with the away win with 17.9% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Spain would not lose with 43.01% of probability. And there are 39.09% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Norway and Spain would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway and Spain played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.37%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.