Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway - Romania

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
36%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5

over
6%
under
94%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-1
+1

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Norway vs Romania football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Norway and Romania scheduled for 07. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway vs Romania free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 07. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway is about to win this match with 51.75% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Romania, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.32% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway and Romania would not finish with the away win with 39.72% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Romania would not lose with 24.23% of probability. And there are 36.05% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Norway and Romania would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.59% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.4% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway and Romania played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.