Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway - Romania

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
35%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
63%
under
37%

2

over
49%
under
51%

2.5

over
37%
under
63%

3

over
23%
under
77%

3.5

over
18%
under
82%

4

over
10%
under
90%

4.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

+1
-1

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Norway vs Romania football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Norway and Romania scheduled for 07. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway vs Romania free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 07. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway is about to win this match with 39.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Romania, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.65% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway and Romania would not finish with the away win with 35.21% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Romania would not lose with 30.09% of probability. And there are 34.7% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Norway and Romania would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 36.58% probability and under 2.5 goals with 63.41% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway and Romania played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.