Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway - Malta

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
49%
12
47%
x2
4%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
85%
under
15%

2

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
71%
under
29%

3

over
65%
under
35%

3.5

over
53%
under
47%

4

over
42%
under
58%

4.5

over
35%
under
65%

5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
22%
under
78%

6

over
15%
under
85%

6.5

over
11%
under
89%

7.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-6.5
+6.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-6
+6

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-5.5
+5.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-5
+5

AH1
19%
AH2
82%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
28%
AH2
73%

-4
+4

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-3
+3

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

-2
+2

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

-1
+1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Norway vs Malta football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Norway and Malta scheduled for 05. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway vs Malta free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 05. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway is about to win this match with 92.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Malta, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 1.81% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 5.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway and Malta would not finish with the away win with 48.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Malta would not lose with 3.76% of probability. And there are 47.39% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Norway and Malta would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 71.18% probability and under 2.5 goals with 28.82% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway and Malta played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 21.1%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.