Probability

more offers
less offers
Norway - Malta

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
43%
under
57%

4

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-5.5
+5.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-5
+5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-4
+4

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-3
+3

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

-2
+2

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

-1
+1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Norway vs Malta football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Norway and Malta scheduled for 05. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Norway vs Malta free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 05. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Norway is about to win this match with 91.51% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Malta, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 1.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 7.05% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Norway and Malta would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Malta would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Norway and Malta would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.41% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.58% chances. This prediction is based on recent Norway and Malta played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 23.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.