Probability

more offers
less offers
Northern Ireland - Luxembourg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
37%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Northern Ireland vs Luxembourg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teamss game between

Northern Ireland and Luxembourg scheduled for 05. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Northern Ireland vs Luxembourg free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams match will be played on 05. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Northern Ireland is about to win this match with 58.35% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Luxembourg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.36% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Northern Ireland and Luxembourg would not finish with the away win with 42.5% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Luxembourg would not lose with 20.6% of probability. And there are 36.9% that the Friendlies. National Teams match between Northern Ireland and Luxembourg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.76% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.24% chances. This prediction is based on recent Northern Ireland and Luxembourg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.