Probability

more offers
less offers
Northern Ireland - Luxembourg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
40%
x2
17%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
59%
under
41%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
7%
under
93%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-2
+2

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-1
+1

AH1
53%
AH2
47%
You might be also interested in

Northern Ireland vs Luxembourg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teamss game between

Northern Ireland and Luxembourg scheduled for 05. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Northern Ireland vs Luxembourg free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams match will be played on 05. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Northern Ireland is about to win this match with 66.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Luxembourg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.27% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.27% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Northern Ireland and Luxembourg would not finish with the away win with 42.7% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Luxembourg would not lose with 17.08% of probability. And there are 40.22% that the Friendlies. National Teams match between Northern Ireland and Luxembourg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Northern Ireland and Luxembourg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.21%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.