Probability

more offers
less offers
Northern Ireland - Germany

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
13%
12
42%
x2
45%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
91%
under
10%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-1
+1

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

+1
-1

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
57%
AH2
43%

+2
-2

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+3
-3

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Northern Ireland vs Germany football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Northern Ireland and Germany scheduled for 09. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Northern Ireland vs Germany free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 09. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Northern Ireland is about to win this match with 8.57% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Germany, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 71.43% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Northern Ireland and Germany would not finish with the away win with 13.29% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Germany would not lose with 45.17% of probability. And there are 41.54% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Northern Ireland and Germany would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.62% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.38% chances. This prediction is based on recent Northern Ireland and Germany played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.