Probability

more offers
less offers
Northern Ireland - Estonia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
39%
x2
16%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
64%
under
36%

2

over
51%
under
49%

2.5

over
37%
under
63%

3

over
23%
under
77%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
10%
under
90%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5

over
5%
under
95%

5.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
87%
AH2
32%

0

AH1
87%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
13%

+1
-1

AH1
68%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Northern Ireland vs Estonia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Northern Ireland and Estonia scheduled for 21. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Northern Ireland vs Estonia free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 21. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Northern Ireland is about to win this match with 67.53% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Estonia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 9.79% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Northern Ireland and Estonia would not finish with the away win with 45.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Estonia would not lose with 16.35% of probability. And there are 38.61% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Northern Ireland and Estonia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 37.07% probability and under 2.5 goals with 62.93% chances. This prediction is based on recent Northern Ireland and Estonia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 32.36%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.