Probability

more offers
less offers
Northern Ireland - Belarus

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
35%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
62%
under
38%

2

over
48%
under
52%

2.5

over
36%
under
64%

3

over
22%
under
78%

3.5

over
18%
under
82%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2

AH1
66%
AH2
0%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
43%

-1
+1

AH1
82%
AH2
39%

0

AH1
77%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
23%

+1
-1

AH1
61%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
57%
AH2
22%


-2

AH1
0%
AH2
34%
You might be also interested in

Northern Ireland vs Belarus football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Northern Ireland and Belarus scheduled for 24. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Northern Ireland vs Belarus free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 24. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Northern Ireland is about to win this match with 54.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Belarus, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.25% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.43% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Northern Ireland and Belarus would not finish with the away win with 41.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Belarus would not lose with 22.97% of probability. And there are 35.25% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Northern Ireland and Belarus would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 35.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 64.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Northern Ireland and Belarus played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 38.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.