Northern Ireland and Belarus scheduled for 24. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 24. 03. 2019 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Northern Ireland is about to win this match with 52.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Belarus, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.05% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.02% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 36.58% probability and under 2.5 goals with 63.41% chances. This prediction is based on recent Northern Ireland and Belarus played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 41.15%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.