Probability

more offers
less offers
Northcote City - Bulleen Lions

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
39%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
86%
under
14%

2

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
58%
under
42%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

4

over
38%
under
62%

4.5

over
32%
under
68%

5

over
24%
under
76%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
71%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
29%
You might be also interested in

Northcote City vs Bulleen Lions football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Australia. NPL Victorian 2s game between

Northcote City and Bulleen Lions scheduled for 30. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Northcote City vs Bulleen Lions free football tips

The Australia. NPL Victorian 2 match will be played on 30. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Northcote City is about to win this match with 54.79% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bulleen Lions, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.61% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Northcote City and Bulleen Lions would not finish with the away win with 38.94% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bulleen Lions would not lose with 22.11% of probability. And there are 38.94% that the Australia. NPL Victorian 2 match between Northcote City and Bulleen Lions would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 65.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 34.86% chances. This prediction is based on recent Northcote City and Bulleen Lions played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 66.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.