Probability

more offers
less offers
Northampton Town - Yeovil Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

+1
-1

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Northampton Town vs Yeovil Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Twos game between

Northampton Town and Yeovil Town scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Northampton Town vs Yeovil Town free football tips

The England. League Two match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Northampton Town is about to win this match with 48.4% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Yeovil Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.87% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Northampton Town and Yeovil Town would not finish with the away win with 37.29% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Yeovil Town would not lose with 25.71% of probability. And there are 37% that the England. League Two match between Northampton Town and Yeovil Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Northampton Town and Yeovil Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.