Probability

more offers
less offers
Nordsjaelland - Horsens

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3
+3

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1
+1

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

+1
-1

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Nordsjaelland vs Horsens football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

Nordsjaelland and Horsens scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nordsjaelland vs Horsens free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nordsjaelland is about to win this match with 53.65% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Horsens, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.61% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nordsjaelland and Horsens would not finish with the away win with 39.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Horsens would not lose with 22.95% of probability. And there are 37.59% that the Denmark. Superliga match between Nordsjaelland and Horsens would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nordsjaelland and Horsens played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.46%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.