Probability

more offers
less offers
Nordsjaelland - Copenhagen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
38%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Nordsjaelland vs Copenhagen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

Nordsjaelland and Copenhagen scheduled for 08. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nordsjaelland vs Copenhagen free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 08. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nordsjaelland is about to win this match with 30.53% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Copenhagen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 45.11% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.36% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nordsjaelland and Copenhagen would not finish with the away win with 26.51% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Copenhagen would not lose with 35.28% of probability. And there are 38.22% that the Denmark. Superliga match between Nordsjaelland and Copenhagen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.36% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nordsjaelland and Copenhagen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 66.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.