Probability

more offers
less offers
NK Drava Ptuj - Brezice

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
45%
AH2
55%
You might be also interested in

NK Drava Ptuj vs Brezice football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovenia. 2. SNLs game between

NK Drava Ptuj and Brezice scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

NK Drava Ptuj vs Brezice free football tips

The Slovenia. 2. SNL match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the NK Drava Ptuj is about to win this match with 53.2% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Brezice, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.79% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between NK Drava Ptuj and Brezice would not finish with the away win with 38.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Brezice would not lose with 23.22% of probability. And there are 38.07% that the Slovenia. 2. SNL match between NK Drava Ptuj and Brezice would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.51% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.49% chances. This prediction is based on recent NK Drava Ptuj and Brezice played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 62.14%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.