Niki Volos - Apollon Pontou FC BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Niki Volos - Apollon Pontou FC

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
90%
12
80%
x2
29%

over / under

2.25

over
49%
under
51%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
85%
under
15%

over / under away

0.5

over
38%
under
62%
You might be also interested in

Niki Volos vs Apollon Pontou FC football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Super League 2 - Norths game between

Niki Volos and Apollon Pontou FC scheduled for 27. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Niki Volos vs Apollon Pontou FC free football tips

The Super League 2 - North match will be played on 27. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Niki Volos is about to win this match with 73.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Apollon Pontou FC, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 7.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.71% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Niki Volos and Apollon Pontou FC would not finish with the away win with 90.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Apollon Pontou FC would not lose with 29.28% of probability. And there are 80.38% that the Super League 2 - North match between Niki Volos and Apollon Pontou FC would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Niki Volos and Apollon Pontou FC played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 32.4%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.