Probability

more offers
less offers
Nassaji Mazandaran - Paykan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
33%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
79%
under
21%

1

over
75%
under
25%

1.5

over
58%
under
42%

2

over
44%
under
56%

2.5

over
34%
under
66%

3

over
21%
under
79%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
9%
under
91%

4.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1
+1

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Nassaji Mazandaran vs Paykan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Iran. Pro Leagues game between

Nassaji Mazandaran and Paykan scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nassaji Mazandaran vs Paykan free football tips

The Iran. Pro League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nassaji Mazandaran is about to win this match with 41.21% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Paykan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.21% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 35.58% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nassaji Mazandaran and Paykan would not finish with the away win with 38.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Paykan would not lose with 28.96% of probability. And there are 32.58% that the Iran. Pro League match between Nassaji Mazandaran and Paykan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 33.82% probability and under 2.5 goals with 66.18% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nassaji Mazandaran and Paykan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 39.94%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.